Location of the Anatomic Theater from 1735 to the present
- 1735 to 1749 Anatomical Theater at the monastery of the Jesuit Order
- 1749 to 1753 Vizedom-Building
- 1753 to 1756 Imperial Court Hospital
- 1756 to 1849 New Aula
- 1849 to 1854 Josephinum
- 1854 to 1886 building of former k.k. Rifle Factory & Sensengasse
- 1886 Währingerstrasse 13 (former k.k. Rifle Factory)
- to be opened in 2027 'Medizin Campus Mariannengasse'
2020, in the context of celebrations of Viennese monument (Tag des Denkmals 2020) the history of the anatomy building in Währingerstrasse 13, was researched and presented by students of the technical University of Vienna.
Special thanks to Mathias Winder, Fabian Fröhlinger, Michael D. and Cosma Kremser